Thursday 28 August 2008

Don Cheadle Shows Off His Funny Side


By Valerie Nome



Don Cheadle plays a spy in Traitor, only the padre of two remains coy about whether he�s e'er snooped in real life.

�I could tell you, but I�d have to kill you,� he tells OK! at the Traitor premiere in N.Y.C on Thursday.

According to film director Jeffrey Nachmanoff, Don�s learning ability is a pleasant surprise.

�He�s got a very dry sense of humor, only for such a serious actor he can be quite peculiar,� he tells OK! �Sometimes he�ll play pranks or he�ll pull your leg and you won�t know it," he says. "We were joking around on the set, and he and I would start talk and I would buy into whatever he was saying. Then he�d say 'Jeffrey, I was just telling that story, I was playacting,' and I opinion he was being serious about something. He bathroom deadpan deliver just around any fib, and you�ll believe him."



In order to play a former U.S. Special Operations officer in the external spy thriller, the 43-year-old Oscar campaigner picked up a new language.�

�I had to discover to talk Arabic for the prayers and observation of the rituals,"� he says.

Hmm, was he joking?










More info